Tap into the experience of world-renowned leaders by attending Leadercast Friday, May 9, at Crossroad Community Church in Georgetown. Community business leaders are invited to attend, as well as future leaders, including students and young professionals.
The Leadercast event is broadcast live from Atlanta, Ga., to hundreds of sites around the world. This year’s speaker lineup includes:
• Laura Bush, first lady of the United States (2001-2009) via exclusive video interview
• Andy Stanley, leadership author and communicator
• Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Nobel laureate and human rights activist live from Cape Town, South Africa
• Malcolm Gladwell, journalist and best-selling author of “The Tipping Point” and “Outliers”
• Randall Wallace, screenwriter, director, producer and songwriter (“Braveheart,” “Secretariat”)
• Bill McDermott, CEO of SAP
Laura Schroff, former ad sales executive and best-selling author of “An Invisible Thread”
• Dr. Henry Cloud, clinical psychologist and leadership consultant
• Simon Sinek, best-selling author of “Start with Why” and leadership expert
Last year, over 100,000 leaders from 14 countries attended Leadercast. Now in its 15th year, this one-of-a-kind leadership experience is on track to reach its largest audience to date.
“Leadercast offers a great opportunity to see so many motivational leaders in one place,” said past attendee Chris Parker of Trinity Logistics.
“I can’t tell you how many times my boss has referenced something taught last year,” said 2013 attendee Shelley Kimbel of Dover Downs.
Leadercast exists to positively change the way the world thinks about leadership. This year’s theme - Beyond You - challenges leaders to focus outward rather than inward. Early bird registration by Tuesday, April 15, is $59 per person, and sponsorship opportunities are available that include sets of tickets. To learn more, call 302-253-1203 or visit www.leadercast.com/location/trinitylogistics. The event is also listed on the Trinity Logistics Facebook page at www.facebook.com/logisticsleaders.