THE ESSENTIAL CHEF DELIVERS
Planning a reception or hosting an event? Why not make it WHOLE FOOD PLANT-BASED NO OIL for personal and global health by choosing the following:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables, locally sourced where possible.
- Whole grains, such as quinoa, for salads with citrus seasonings and fresh herb garnishes.
- Whole grain pita bread with no added oil cut in triangles in place of crackers.
- Variety of colors and shapes of fruits and vegetables to please the eye and palate.
- Dishes with legumes, such as fresh black bean salsa or green pea hummus.
- Simple elegant plating to highlight creative arrangements.
You can do it yourself or find a chef who can fulfill your requests. The photos feature WHOLE FOOD PLANT-BASED NO OIL fare prepared by THE ESSENTIAL CHEF for our MEET & GREET for ROB MORGAN, candidate for Lewes City Council. What a delight to behold and a pleasure to eat!
Dorothy Greet invites you on a journey to amazing good health and vitality through Plant-Based Eating.
A heart attack turned her life upside down at age 70.
Now, with a Cornell Certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition, this retired clergywoman teaches free classes to community groups upon request.
To contact Ms. Greet, email email@example.com.
For more information on plant-based eating go to greetplantbased.blogspot.com.