Bacon Salt Bacon Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
May 26, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/
- 10 slices bacon
- 1 can (17.5 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ refrigerated cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing (5 rolls)
- Bacon Salt - Original (Click To BUY), to taste
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease or spray 8- or 9-inch round pan.
- Separate dough into 5 rolls. Unroll rolls. Cook bacon until crisp. While bacon is still warm, place 2 slices bacon on top of 1 unrolled roll; Dust with Bacon Salt - Original (Click To BUY) roll back up. Repeat to use up rolls and bacon. Place cinnamon rolls in pan.
- Bake 25 to 29 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread with icing; serve warm