Robert Rothschild Corn & Black Bean Taco In A Bag Recipe
July 2, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 4 (2.5 ounce) packages corn chips
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 chopped fresh tomato
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup Robert Rothschild Roasted Corn & BlackBean Salsa (Click To BUY)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Place ground beef in a large skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until browned. Drain excess oil. Mix in the taco seasoning and prepare according to the directions on the package.
- With the bags unopened, gently crush the corn chips. Snip the corners off the bags using scissors and slit open the bags along the side edge. Spoon equal amounts of the beef mixture, lettuce, tomato, Cheddar cheese, Robert Rothschild Roasted Corn & BlackBean Salsa (Click To BUY) and sour cream into the bags on top of the crushed chips. Serve in the bag and eat using a fork.