Semper Fi Down Home Baked Beans Recipe
July 13, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/
- 1 pound bacon
- 2 (28 ounce) cans baked beans
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle Semper Fi Gourmet Hot Sauce (Click To BUY)
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine beans, Semper Fi Gourmet Hot Sauce (Click To BUY), onion, brown sugar and bacon. Pour into a 9x13 inch casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour.