Diabetic neuropathies are a family of nerve disorders caused by diabetes. Some of the symptoms associated with the disorder are:
- Numbness, electric pain, tingling or burning sensations in the legs or arms
- Feeling dizzy or light-headed after standing up
- Bladder problems such as incontinence or difficulty urinating
- A distorted sense of touch
- Muscle weakness and contractions
- Difficulty regulating body temperature
All of us at the Swier Clinic look forward to meeting you and helping in the treatment of your diabetic neuropathy symptoms. Please call our office to schedule an appointment at your convenience, 302-645-7737.
Patrick Swier, MD is board-certified and Johns Hopkins trained, in a revolutionary outpatient procedure that corrects difficult peripheral nerve problems. Using this procedure, the Swier Clinic team has helped thousands of patients with diabetic neuropathy and repetitive motion injuries regain feeling and strength.
The Swier Clinic has two locations for your convenience and privacy:
The Swier Clinic, Sussex County
1400 Savannah Road
Lewes, Delaware 19958
The Swier Clinic, New Castle County
2600 Glasgow Avenue | Suite 102
Newark, Delaware 19702-4777