House Odors and Selling
Do you have a dog or cat that lives indoors with the family? A pet can pose a problem when your property is listed for sale. Even if prospective buyers have pets of their own that smell just like yours, they may be repelled by animal odors as they tour your home. If you have a pet odor problem, you should hire a professional to clean and deodorize the furniture and/or carpets that have been affected. Check the cat box frequently and keep the kitty litter fresh.
Some people have allergies to pet hair or irrational fears of certain animals, so it is a good idea to put dogs or cats outside or confine them to one area when your house is being shown. It is hard for buyers to appreciate your home through puffy, watery eyes or in between sneezes! Even if the house is exactly what they want, your chances of selling it will be diminished if the buyers are afraid of being attacked by Fido.
For more information, contact Bill Cullin today!
Your Real Estate Source at the Delaware Beaches
Call or Text: (302) 841-7147
Toll Free: (800) GO-BEACH, Ext 27117
ACCREDITATIONS & AWARDS:
- 2020-2021 Top Producing Individual Agent in Delaware for Long & Foster
- Top Producing Realtor at the Long & Foster Rehoboth Beach Sales Office, for 16 Consecutive Years
- Top Selling Realtor at The Henlopen Condominiums, Exceeding the Volume of Any Teams in Delaware
- Five Star Professional Award-Winning Sales Agent for 9 consecutive years
- 2020-2021 Member of Long & Foster’s Gold Team Master Club Level, with sales volume over 30 million dollars
- Homesnap Top 5% Award based on data from 2021 for over 1 million Homesnap Pro agents nationwide
- Zillow.com 5 Star Professional for 12 Consecutive years with Best of Zillow designation awarded in 2019
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
37156 Rehoboth Avenue Ext, Suite 5
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971
Office: 302-227-2541, Ext 27117