School Districts & Real Estate
The quality of the school district is a most important determinant of the market value of a house. For buyers with children, the quality of the local school system may be as critical to their decision as the appeal of the house.
The desire for a quality education usually causes parents who are in the market for a home to ask questions about the local school district. What is the annual expenditure per pupil and the average class size? Are special programs available? What percentage of high school graduates go on to college? What is the physical condition of the schools and the district's record in handling school bond proposals? Parents may also want to know the school board's educational philosophy.
A professional real estate agent has the experience and knowledge to help you choose the right community for your family.
To Learn More, Contact Bill Cullin Today.
Call or text Bill Cullin at 302-841-7147!
Your Real Estate Source at the Delaware Beaches
Toll Free: 1-800-GO-BEACH, ext. 117
Long and Foster | Christies International Real Estate
37156 Rehoboth Avenue Ext, Suite 5
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971
• Top Individual Agent Long & Foster Rehoboth Office for 13 consecutive years
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the entire State of Delaware for 2 consecutive years
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the Coastal Region for 3 consecutive years
• Five Star Professional Award Winning Sales Agent (based on client surveys) for 6 consecutive years
• Member of Long & Foster’s Gold Team. Founders Club Level, with sales volume of 10 to 20 million dollars per year. For 6 consecutive years.
• Zillow.com and Trulia.com 5 Star Professional 10 Consecutive years with Best of Zillow designation be awarded last year. Click Here for see client reviews online
• Top Selling Agent at The Henlopen Condominiums over the past 13 years