Should You Read Every Word?
Buying a house involves a lot of paperwork. There can be several pages to the contract itself, plus the various addendum and contingencies. If you apply for a loan, there will be another stack of documents at the closing table. Although your real estate agent reviews the transaction, it is extremely important that you understand the papers you are signing.
If a dispute arises, the outcome will be governed by how the contracts actually read, not what you thought your real estate agent told you when you signed them. To avoid confusion, it is a good idea to pick up copies of the purchase agreements and closing papers ahead of time. This will allow you to read them at your leisure, without the pressure of several people waiting for you to read everything at the closing. Don't hesitate ask questions if you don't understand something or if the language is ambiguous or confusing.
To Learn More, Contact Bill Cullin Today.
Call or text Bill Cullin at 302-841-7147 today!
Your Real Estate Source at the Delaware Beaches
Toll Free: 1-800-GO-BEACH, ext. 117
Long and Foster | Christies International Real Estate
37156 Rehoboth Avenue Ext, Suite 5
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971
• Top Individual Agent Long & Foster Rehoboth Office for 13 consecutive years
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the entire State of Delaware for 2 consecutive years
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the Coastal Region for 3 consecutive years
• Five Star Professional Award Winning Sales Agent (based on client surveys) for 6 consecutive years
• Member of Long & Foster’s Gold Team. Founders Club Level, with sales volume of 10 to 20 million dollars per year. For 6 consecutive years.
• Zillow.com and Trulia.com 5 Star Professional 10 Consecutive years with Best of Zillow designation be awarded last year. Click Here for see client reviews online
• Top Selling Agent at The Henlopen Condominiums over the past 13 years