The Delaware Division of Public Health is announcing 150 additional positive cases of COVID-19, while recording the fifth straight day of no new deaths.
The last COVID-19 fatalities were on June 24 when two New Castle residents died.
A total of 507 Delawareans have passed away due to complications from COVID-19. Individuals who have died from COVID-19 ranged in age from 21 to 104 years old. Of those who have died, 268 were females and 239 were males. A total of 242 individuals were from New Castle County, 89 were from Kent County, and 176 were from Sussex County.
The latest Delaware COVID-19 case statistics cumulatively since March 11, provided as of 6 p.m., Sunday, June 28, include:
- 11,376 total positive cases
- New Castle County cases: 5,031
- Kent County cases: 1,672
- Sussex County cases: 4,637
- Unknown County: 36
- Females: 6,291; Males: 5,066; Unknown: 19
- Age range: 0 to 104
- Currently hospitalized: 72; critically ill:15 (This data represents individuals currently hospitalized in a Delaware hospital regardless of residence, and is not cumulative.)
- Delawareans recovered: 6,665
- 98,555 negative cases
Additional demographic data on COVID-19 cases and deaths, including race/ethnicity, more age-specific data and rates information by ZIP code, can be found on the Division of Public Health’s My Healthy Community data portal.