Buying Bug Free
If your house is a typical one, there is probably some kind of small, leggy creature that makes its home with you. Whether they are termites, fleas, roaches, ants, or spiders, it is a good idea to serve them with an eviction notice before you put your home on the market. If home remedies like ionized boric acid don't work, paying a professional exterminator will be money well spent.
Most standard sales agreements require that a property be inspected before the closing and treated for termite infestation, if necessary. It is a good idea to check for insect problems as soon as you sign a listing agreement, so that they don't become an issue of contention in the sale. Some insects may not physically damage the house, but may reduce its chances of selling for top dollar. Constantly having to push back spider webs while touring the house could seriously undermine a prospective buyer's ability to fully appreciate your home.
f you have any questions about this real estate tip - or any other tips you may have heard elsewhere - please do not hesitate ask! There is no obligation and you'll hear back quickly!
Your Real Estate Source at the Delaware Beaches
Call or Text: (302) 841-7147
Toll Free: (800) GO-BEACH, Ext 27117
ACCREDITATIONS & AWARDS:
- 2022-3rd Consecutive Year: Overall Top Producing Individual Agent in Delaware at Long & Foster
- 2022-3rd Consecutive Year: Member of the Long & Foster’s Gold Team Master Club Level, with sales volume of over $20-35 million
- 2023-10th Consecutive Year: Five Star Professional Award-Winning Sales Agent
- 2022-16th Consecutive Year: Top Producing Agent at Long & Foster’s Rehoboth Beach Office
- 2022-13th Consecutive Year: “Zillow.com 5 Star Professional”, with “Best of Zillow” designation awarded in 2019
- Top Selling Agent at The Henlopen Condominium in Rehoboth Beach, with well over 40 transactions, exceeding the volume of any team or agent in Delaware
- Homesnap Top 5% Award, based on 202 data from over 1 million Homesnap Pro agents nationwide
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
37156 Rehoboth Avenue Ext, Suite 5
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971
Office: 302-227-2541, Ext 27117