- 1 container of baby portabella mushrooms
- 1 tub of pasteurized crab meat
- 12 large raw shrimp
- old bay
- 2 Tbsp. scallions
- 2 Tbsp. Jalapeno
- 1/4 cup Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese
- Splash of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Lucky Dog Mild Lightly-Smoked Pepper Sauce
- Remove stems and clean mushrooms.
- Sauté shrimp coated in Old Bay. Cook on high heat and only long enough to get some nice color. Remove shrimp from pan and dice.
- Fold crab, shrimp, scallions, jalapenos, cream cheese, cheddar cheese along with a splash of Worcestershire sauce and Lucky Dog Mild Lightly-Smoked Pepper Sauce. Use melon ball scoop and apply to mushroom caps.
- Bake in oven at 350 for about 20-25 minutes or until mixture is browning and mushrooms are soft.
- Garnish by liberally applying Lucky Dog Mild Lightly-Smoked Pepper Sauce to top of mushrooms.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com
Lucky Dog Mild Lightly-Smoked Pepper Sauce
Recipe courtesy of https://lucky-dog-hot-sauce.myshopify.com/