Determining A Price Range
If you are working with a real estate agent to find a new home, the agent will probably ask a lot of questions about your income, liquid assets, and debt situation. The real estate agent needs such information to help you determine your price range.
Whether you are buying your first home, or moving up, your agent can give you solid advice on how to maximize your buying power. With so many mortgage alternatives available, you may find that you can buy more than you thought. Your individual situation might make some types of mortgages or financing more of a risk than you really want to take. Each buyer's situation is unique, and real estate agents understand the importance of finding you the perfect home and the perfect financing to enable you to afford it.
To Learn More, Contact Bill at 302-841-7147
Your Real Estate Source at the Delaware Beaches
Toll Free: 1-800-GO-BEACH, ext. 117
Long and Foster | Christies International Real Estate
37156 Rehoboth Avenue Ext, Suite 5
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971
• Top Individual Agent Long & Foster Rehoboth Office for 13 consecutive years
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the entire State of Delaware for 2 consecutive years
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the Coastal Region for 3 consecutive years
• Five Star Professional Award Winning Sales Agent (based on client surveys) for 7 consecutive years
• Member of Long & Foster’s Gold Team. Founders Club Level, with sales volume of 10 to 20 million dollars per year. For 7 consecutive years.
• Zillow.com and Trulia.com 5 Star Professional 10 Consecutive years with Best of Zillow designation be awarded last year. Click Here for see client reviews online
• Top Selling Agent at The Henlopen Condominiums over the past 13 years