- 1½ lbs ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Tatanka 1 Mild Hot Sauce
- Swiss cheese
- 8 strips crispy bacon
- 4 fried eggs with soft yolks
- 4 soft buns
- Combine the ground meat with egg, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder and Tatanka 1 Mild Hot Sauce, taking care not to over mix. Form into four patties.
- Either heat a cast iron skillet on the stove over med/high heat or turn on your grill to high heat. Cook the burgers for about 3 mins on each side for medium rare or until your desired degree of doneness.
- Top with cheese in the last two minutes of cooking.
- Split open the buns and top with the cheeseburgers, bacon, fried eggs and whatever else you like you your burger. (Note: Tatanka 1 Mild Hot Sauce makes a great ketchup replacement as a topping on this burger)
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com
Tatanka 1 Mild Hot Sauce