Home Buyers Education
As the number of mortgage lenders increases, competition forces lenders to get more creative in finding ways to lend people money. This often takes the form of giving homebuyers a "break" in the down payment. The downside of this approach is that statistically, the smaller the down payment, the more likely the borrower will default. Lenders have put together an education program to prevent delinquencies, which fills a much-needed gap in the increasingly complex world of home finance.
Home buyer education classes focus on a variety of money management topics, including all the costs connected with obtaining and owning a home. One lender got together with FANNIE MAE (a government-sponsored loan guarantor) to launch a 3 percent down payment loan which requires participation in this education course. Other lenders have shown a decline in the default rate with five percent loans that are associated with similar education courses.
To Learn More, Contact Bill Cullin Today.
Call or text Bill Cullin at 302-841-7147!
Your Real Estate Source at the Delaware Beaches
Toll Free: 1-800-GO-BEACH, ext. 117
Long and Foster | Christies International Real Estate
37156 Rehoboth Avenue Ext, Suite 5
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971
• Top Individual Agent Long & Foster Rehoboth Office for 13 consecutive years
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the entire State of Delaware for 2 consecutive years
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the Coastal Region for 3 consecutive years
• Five Star Professional Award Winning Sales Agent (based on client surveys) for 6 consecutive years
• Member of Long & Foster’s Gold Team. Founders Club Level, with sales volume of 10 to 20 million dollars per year. For 6 consecutive years.
• Zillow.com and Trulia.com 5 Star Professional 10 Consecutive years with Best of Zillow designation be awarded last year. Click Here for see client reviews online
• Top Selling Agent at The Henlopen Condominiums over the past 13 years