Home Warranty Benefits
Home warranty policies are available to both homebuyers and sellers. What are the advantages of purchasing one?
As the buyer, a home warranty can save you money. If the refrigerator stops working during a hot spell shortly after you move in, it will be fixed or replaced under the warranty at a fraction of the cost of buying a new refrigerator. If you are buying an older home, you might ask the seller to provide a one-year warranty as an incentive. The warranty will protect you from major expense if the plumbing suddenly fails or the roof starts leaking.
As the seller of an older home, you can understand how the warranty can make your home more attractive if you put yourself in the buyer's shoes. The warranty relieves the buyer of concern that they will have to spend thousands to repair a major system that breaks down unexpectedly. It also relieves you of anxiety that the buyer will sue you for failing to disclose a material defect. The warranty only costs a few hundred dollars and can be paid for when the transaction closes.
To Learn More, Contact Bill at 302-7147
Your Real Estate Source at the Delaware Beaches
Toll Free: 1-800-GO-BEACH, ext. 117
Long and Foster | Christies International Real Estate
37156 Rehoboth Avenue Ext, Suite 5
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971
• Top Individual Agent Long & Foster Rehoboth Office for 13 consecutive years
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the entire State of Delaware for 2 consecutive years
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the Coastal Region for 3 consecutive years
• Five Star Professional Award Winning Sales Agent (based on client surveys) for 7 consecutive years
• Member of Long & Foster’s Gold Team. Founders Club Level, with sales volume of 10 to 20 million dollars per year. For 7 consecutive years.
• Zillow.com and Trulia.com 5 Star Professional 10 Consecutive years with Best of Zillow designation be awarded last year. Click Here for see client reviews online
• Top Selling Agent at The Henlopen Condominiums over the past 13 years