Keeping an Eye on Zoning Decisions
Zoning classifications are the most important tool that a local government has to control the way land is used in a community. Areas designated as residential may have further controls on housing density for single family homes, townhouses or multiple-family houses. There are usually areas set aside for industrial, commercial and recreational purposes. Zoning boards spend their time listening to requests for exceptions to these rules or hearing arguments from parties who want to change or bend the existing zoning regulations.
These zoning decisions have a major impact on the surrounding neighborhoods. Citizens' groups often get involved in testifying at hearings on proposals that could affect their property values or their quality of life. These groups help create interest about issues in the local press and work to educate their neighbors about matters affecting them. Developers who go before a zoning board seeking major changes are wise to involve the local neighborhood group in formulating proposals that will affect those homeowners.
To Learn More, Contact Bill Cullin Today.
Call or text Bill Cullin at 302-841-7147!
Your Real Estate Source at the Delaware Beaches
Toll Free: 1-800-GO-BEACH, ext. 117
Long and Foster | Christies International Real Estate
37156 Rehoboth Avenue Ext, Suite 5
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971
• Top Individual Agent Long & Foster Rehoboth Office for 13 consecutive years
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the entire State of Delaware for 2 consecutive years
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the Coastal Region for 3 consecutive years
• Five Star Professional Award Winning Sales Agent (based on client surveys) for 6 consecutive years
• Member of Long & Foster’s Gold Team. Founders Club Level, with sales volume of 10 to 20 million dollars per year. For 6 consecutive years.
• Zillow.com and Trulia.com 5 Star Professional 10 Consecutive years with Best of Zillow designation be awarded last year. Click Here for see client reviews online
• Top Selling Agent at The Henlopen Condominiums over the past 13 years