Lewes Dairy Eggnog is a holiday tradition
Nothing signals the start of the Cape Region holiday season like a sip of Lewes Dairy’s eggnog.
Lewes Dairy eggnog has been bottled between Thanksgiving and New Year's for more than 40 years.
Enjoy the creamy, velvety treat today! It is sold in quart and half-gallon containers at local grocery stores.
Don’t miss Lewes Dairy at Lewes Hospitality Night on Thursday, December 5. Look for Lewes Dairy under the tent on Second Street across from the Lewes Mercantile Antique Gallery.
Available that evening:
- Limited edition 100th anniversary hand-painted glass milk bottle.
- Limited edition bell.
If you are interested in any of these items and cannot make it to Hospitality Night, call (302) 645-6281 after the event to check for availability.
To contact Lewes Dairy, visit their website.
Shop for Lewes Dairy Eggnog any time now through Dec. 23 and send a copy of your receipt to ShoppingCape@CapeGazette.com to be entered in our prize pool of over $3000 in local gift certificates.
- Email copies of receipts to ShoppingCape@capegazette.com
- Receipts must be dated between November 15, and December 23, 2019
- Only receipts from participating retail locations and sponsor companies listed on this website will be entered for prize drawings
- Weekly prizes will be drawn from all receipts provided as of the day of the drawing
- Receipts drawn for a weekly prize will be reentered for the grand prize drawing
- Winners will be notified via email