Location, Location, Location
One primary and irreplaceable feature that influences a home's appeal is its location. Desirable homes are often situated in beautiful geographical settings, with convenient access to jobs, shops and transportation. In preferred locations, homes hold their value over time, even as real estate markets in other, less popular vicinities show evidence of abating.
Some of the most valuable and exquisite homes in America are located in areas that are associated with breathtaking views, fresh air, and enjoyable leisure activities. In such locations, property values tend to remain at a premium because of the fact that there is only a limited amount of precious land, and there is easy access to the pleasures and necessities of life. Existing homes that are well maintained and situated in exceptional natural surroundings often sell very quickly, because people eager to move into the area keep an eye on the listings. There is always competition for homes where the local supply does not accommodate the public demand.
To Learn More, Contact Bill Cullin Today.
Call or text Bill Cullin at 302-841-7147 today!
Your Real Estate Source at the Delaware Beaches
Toll Free: 1-800-GO-BEACH, ext. 117
Long and Foster | Christies International Real Estate
37156 Rehoboth Avenue Ext, Suite 5
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971
• Top Individual Agent Long & Foster Rehoboth Office for 13 consecutive years
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the entire State of Delaware for 2 consecutive years
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the Coastal Region for 3 consecutive years
• Five Star Professional Award Winning Sales Agent (based on client surveys) for 6 consecutive years
• Member of Long & Foster’s Gold Team. Founders Club Level, with sales volume of 10 to 20 million dollars per year. For 6 consecutive years.
• Zillow.com and Trulia.com 5 Star Professional 10 Consecutive years with Best of Zillow designation be awarded last year. Click Here for see client reviews online
• Top Selling Agent at The Henlopen Condominiums over the past 13 years