If you are buying land on which to build, you may be eager to get started. But before you leap into buying land, remember that location is the one essential element you won't be able to change. You will never regret taking the time to fully consider the setting for your home.
Make a list of the must-have features that will exist on your ideal piece of land. Do you require a lakefront property or a spectacular view? If privacy is high on your list, you may want to look for land that is heavily wooded, or purchase secluded acreage in a rural setting. Decide on the minimum size lot that will work for the setting of your home. Are you willing to build on a slope or a hillside? Knowing your requirements will help your real estate agent save you time by eliminating unsuitable properties.
Select two or three of your favorite neighborhoods and ask your agent to concentrate the search for land in those places. If you are building in an area you are not familiar with, drive or take walks around the neighborhood and talk to people who live there.
To Learn More, Contact Bill Cullin Today.
Call or text Bill Cullin at 302-841-7147 today!
Your Real Estate Source at the Delaware Beaches
Toll Free: 1-800-GO-BEACH, ext. 117
Long and Foster | Christies International Real Estate
37156 Rehoboth Avenue Ext, Suite 5
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971
• Top Individual Agent Long & Foster Rehoboth Office for 13 consecutive years
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the entire State of Delaware for 2 consecutive years
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the Coastal Region for 3 consecutive years
• Five Star Professional Award Winning Sales Agent (based on client surveys) for 6 consecutive years
• Member of Long & Foster’s Gold Team. Founders Club Level, with sales volume of 10 to 20 million dollars per year. For 6 consecutive years.
• Zillow.com and Trulia.com 5 Star Professional 10 Consecutive years with Best of Zillow designation be awarded last year. Click Here for see client reviews online
• Top Selling Agent at The Henlopen Condominiums over the past 13 years