For Sale to SOLD
It takes a lot more than a "For Sale" sign in the front yard, a Multiple Listing entry, and an occasional ad in the classifieds to get a listing sold. When real estate agents sell a house, we sometimes have to "sell" it again and again before the contract is actually signed by the buyers and sellers.
Many events must occur before the closing. The house must be "sold" to the buyers' relatives, the home inspector, the appraiser, and other experts. The buyers must secure a mortgage. At some point during the process, the buyers may go through a serious case of "buyers' remorse" and consider backing out of the transaction. Since the transaction could potentially fall through at any step in the process, you will find the services of a professional real estate agent invaluable. Agents continue to present the house in the best light possible and use their professional skills to solve any problems that may arise.
To Learn More, Contact Bill Cullin Today.
Call or text Bill Cullin at 302-841-7147!
Your Real Estate Source at the Delaware Beaches
Toll Free: 1-800-GO-BEACH, ext. 117
Long and Foster | Christies International Real Estate
37156 Rehoboth Avenue Ext, Suite 5
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971
• Top Individual Agent Long & Foster Rehoboth Office for 13 consecutive years
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the entire State of Delaware for 2 consecutive years
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the Coastal Region for 3 consecutive years
• Five Star Professional Award Winning Sales Agent (based on client surveys) for 6 consecutive years
• Member of Long & Foster’s Gold Team. Founders Club Level, with sales volume of 10 to 20 million dollars per year. For 6 consecutive years.
• Zillow.com and Trulia.com 5 Star Professional 10 Consecutive years with Best of Zillow designation be awarded last year. Click Here for see client reviews online
• Top Selling Agent at The Henlopen Condominiums over the past 13 years