Understanding The Contract
When you are selling a home, the most important part of the transaction occurs after you have found a buyer. If your property is being marketed professionally, the real estate agent will put together the purchase offer and present it to you.
Each local Board of Realtors has standard contract forms which reflect the legal requirements of the jurisdiction in which you live. These contracts include the sales price, financing contingencies, completion deadlines, and other items that are required in order to meet local government requirements.
You may find that trying to sell your own home in order to save the brokerage fee is false economy. Real estate sales are complicated, and a slight variation in language can sometimes cost you a sale and/or a lot of money. Many of our listings came from sellers who thought their homes were sold, only to lose the buyers at the last minute - on a technicality!
For more information, contact Bill Cullin today!
Your Real Estate Source at the Delaware Beaches
Call or Text: (302) 841-7147
Toll Free: (800) GO-BEACH, Ext 27117
ACCREDITATIONS & AWARDS:
- 2020-2021 Top Producing Individual Agent in Delaware for Long & Foster
- Top Producing Realtor at the Long & Foster Rehoboth Beach Sales Office, for 16 Consecutive Years
- Top Selling Realtor at The Henlopen Condominiums, Exceeding the Volume of Any Teams in Delaware
- Five Star Professional Award-Winning Sales Agent for 9 consecutive years
- 2020-2021 Member of Long & Foster’s Gold Team Master Club Level, with sales volume over 30 million dollars
- Homesnap Top 5% Award based on data from 2021 for over 1 million Homesnap Pro agents nationwide
- Zillow.com 5 Star Professional for 12 Consecutive years with Best of Zillow designation awarded in 2019
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
37156 Rehoboth Avenue Ext, Suite 5
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971
Office: 302-227-2541, Ext 27117