COVID-19 test sites will be held throughout Sussex County this week, including pop-up and Curative trailer sites.
The Delaware Emergency Management Agency has coordinated community sites this week in addition to sites at Walgreens, and at various hospitals and healthcare locations. Delawareans can view a full list of COVID-19 testing locations and reserve a spot at de.gov/gettested.
Officials encourage residents to check the Delaware Department of Health and Social Services’ social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) for testing location updates due to inclement weather.
The following testing will be held in Sussex County:
- Monday, Nov. 23, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.: Epworth UM Church, 19285 Holland Glade Road, Rehoboth Beach
- Monday, Nov. 23, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.: Delaware Tech Owens Campus, 21179 College Drive, Georgetown
- Tuesday, Nov. 24, 8 a.m.-8 p.m.: Milford High School, 1019 N Walnut St., Milford
- Wednesday, Nov. 25, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.: Laurel Elementary School, 815 South, N Central Ave., Laurel
- Saturday, Nov. 28, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.: Lewes Fire Department Station 2, 32198 Janice Road, Lewes.
Officials said the Epworth site is already nearing its capacity limit.