The 7th Annual Crush Out Cancer Weekend will be observed Saturday and Sunday, June 4 and 5.
To honor National Cancer Survivors Day, Cancer Support Community Delaware is partnering with several coastal-area restaurant to celebrate cancer survivors and raise funds for its critical programming in Sussex County.
Supporting restaurants offering specials on their signature crush cocktails include:
- Bluecoast, 30115 Veterans Way, Rehoboth Beach, 50% of citrus crush sales
- Big Chill Beach Club, 27099 Coastal Highway, Bethany Beach, 50% of all crush sales
- Big Chill Surf Cantina, 19406 Coastal Highway, Rehoboth Beach, 50% of all crush sales
- Cooter Brown’s Southern Twisted Kitchen and Bourbon Bar, 70 Rehoboth Ave., Rehoboth Beach, 10% of orange and bourbon crush sales
- Crust & Craft, Rehoboth 18701 Coastal Highway, Rehoboth Beach, 50% of strawberry crush sales
- Hooked Up, 38069 Town Center Drive #20, Millville, $1 donated for every orange crush sold
- Just Hooked, 1500 Coastal Highway #1, Fenwick Island, $1 donated for every orange crush sold
- Matt’s Fish Camp, 34401 Tenley Court, Lewes, 50% of watermelon crush sales
- Off the Hook, 769 Garfield Parkway, Bethany Beach, $1 donated for every orange crush sold
- Rehoboth Ale House, 15 Wilmington Ave., Rehoboth Beach; June 4 only, $2 donated for every orange and grapefruit crush sold
- Rehoboth Ale House Forgotten Mile, 20859 Coastal Highway, Rehoboth Beach, June 4 only, $2 donated for every orange and grapefruit crush sold
- Starboard, 2009 Coastal Highway, Dewey Beach, $1 for every crush sold
- Summer House, 228 Rehoboth Ave., Rehoboth Beach, $1 for every crush sold.
Cancer Support Community Delaware is a statewide nonprofit organization dedicated to easing the cancer journey for patients, survivors, caregivers and their families. Through participation in professionally led support groups, educational workshops and mind/body stress reduction classes, people affected by cancer learn vital skills that enable them to regain control and cope with the emotional and life-changing aspects of cancer. All center programs are provided at no cost to the cancer patient, caregivers and families.
For more information or to leave a virtual tip in support of this year’s Crush Out Cancer initiatives, go to cancersupportdelaware.org.