The Delaware Division of Public Health announced 135 additional positive cases of COVID-19 June 28 with no new deaths.
A total of 507 Delawareans have passed away due to complications from COVID-19. Individuals who have died from COVID-19 ranged in age from 21 to 104 years old. Of those who have died, 268 were females and 239 were males. A total of 242 individuals were from New Castle County, 89 were from Kent County, and 176 were from Sussex County.
The latest Delaware COVID-19 case statistics cumulatively since March 11, provided as of 6 p.m., Saturday, June 27, include:
• 11,226 total positive cases
• New Castle County cases: 4,925
• Kent County cases: 1,663
• Sussex County cases: 4,608
• Unknown county: 30
• Females: 6,207; Males: 5,001; Unknown: 18
• Age range: 0 to 104
• Currently hospitalized: 78; Critically ill:14 (This data represents individuals currently hospitalized in a Delaware hospital regardless of residence, and is not cumulative.)
• Delawareans recovered: 6,665
• 95,120 negative cases
Additional demographic data on COVID-19 cases and deaths, including race/ethnicity, more age-specific data and rates information by ZIP code, can be found on the Division of Public Health’s My Healthy Community