The Sea Witch Festival weekend kicks off with new activities Friday, Oct. 25. Activities include:
Rehoboth Beach Convention Center Vendor Show & Kid’s Corner, sponsored by Garrison Homes.:
• 1 to 6 p.m., indoor artisan vendor area - over 30 booths with hand-made products
• 1 to 6 p.m., Kid’s Trick or Treat Bag Decorating
• 1 to 6 p.m., Spooky Science Fun with the Great STEMporium
• 1 to 6 p.m., Kid’s Monster Art
Rehoboth Beach Bandstand area sponsored by Discover Bank:
• 12:30 to 2:30 p.m., Music by Junior Wilson & Chatty on the Bandstand
• 1 to 3 p.m., Bubble Boo & Puppies Too! Kid-friendly activities sponsored by the Rehoboth Toy & Kite Co. and pet-adoptions by the Brandywine Valley SPCA and the Delaware Humane Association.
• 2:30 p.m., Tyke Bike on the Boardwalk, sponsored by Kid’s Cottage
• 3:30 to 5:30 p.m., Music by Junior Wilson & Chatty
• 7 to 9 p.m., Music by Blue Cat Blues Band
For additional festival information and the full schedule of activities, visit the Chamber’s website: www.beach-fun.com or call 302-227-6446.