COVID-19 community testing sites will be held throughout Delaware this week, including pop-up and Curative trailer sites.
Testing also will be held at Walgreens, and at various hospitals and healthcare locations. Delawareans can view a full list of COVID-19 testing locations at de.gov/gettested.
In Sussex County pop-up testing will be held at the following locations:
- Tuesday, Feb. 2, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.: Ellendale Fire Department, 302 Main St., Ellendale
- Tuesday, Feb. 2, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.: Laurel Elementary School, 815 South, N Central Ave., Laurel
- Wednesday, Feb. 3, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.: Indian River High School, 29772 Armory Road, Dagsboro
- Wednesday, Feb. 3, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.: Lord Baltimore Elementary, 120 Atlantic Ave., Ocean View
- Thursday, February 4, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.: Delaware Tech Georgetown Campus Parking Lot A, 21179 College Drive, Georgetown
- Thursday, Feb. 4, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.: Agape Temple Int’l Ministries, 40 Schulze Road, Greenwood
- Friday, Feb. 5, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.: Rehoboth City Hall, 229 Rehoboth Ave., Rehoboth Beach
- Friday, Feb. 5, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.: Woodbridge Early Childhood Education Center Trailer, 400 Governors Ave., Greenwood
- Saturday, Feb. 6, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.: Lewes Fire Department - Station 2, 32198 Janice Road, Lewes
- Saturday, Feb. 6, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.: Blades Fire Company, 200 E 5th St., Blades.
To register, go to delaware.curativeinc.com.