- 1 cups Iguana Lightning Hot N’ Spicy Catsup
- 1 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 2 pounds unpeeled large shrimp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Mix together Iguana Lightning Hot N’ Spicy Catsup, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and horseradish. Set aside Iguana Cocktail Sauce in refrigerator for serving.
- Place shrimp, olive oil, garlic, salt, and black pepper in a resealable plastic bag. Coat shrimp with oil mixture, squeeze out excess air, and seal bag. Marinate in refrigerator for up to 4 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook shrimp on preheated grill until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, about 5 minutes per side. Peel shrimp.
- Serve with Iguana Cocktail Sauce and lemon wedges.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com
Iguana Lightning Hot N’ Spicy Catsup