Guac Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe - Made with SoCal Guac Sauce Hot Avocado Hot Sauce from Peppers.com
November 6, 2017
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup SoCal Guac Sauce Hot Avocado Hot Sauce
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups fresh bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Add all ingredients to list
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, SoCal Guac Sauce Hot Avocado Hot Sauce, bacon & cheddar cheese. Cover and chill in refrigerator (can be prepared 2 hours ahead).
- Using a small sharp knife, cut in half horizontally through the center of each chicken breast half, creating a pocket. Fill each pocket with 1/4 of the SoCal Guac stuffing. Then dip each chicken piece into flour, eggs and finally bread crumbs to coat. Cover completely.
- In a large skillet melt butter or margarine with oil over medium heat. Add filled, breaded chicken breast halves to skillet and saute until golden brown and cooked through (juices run clear), about 10 minutes each side. Remove from skillet, drain on paper towels and serve.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com
SoCal Guac Sauce Hot Avocado Hot Sauce