Improving To Sell
Many homeowners wait until they are ready to put their home on the market before painting, planting flowers, and making other improvements to their homes. After completing these improvements, they may be so delighted with the results that they wish they had done the work on their home sooner in order to enjoy the changes.
Whether you have recently purchased a home or have been settled in your home for several years, you should consider evaluating the condition of your house as if you planned to sell it soon. Maximize your home's "curb appeal" now, so that you will reap the benefits every time you pull into your driveway. Plant those flowers and bulbs and you will have your fresh flowers on your own dining room table. Add new window treatments to freshen the appearance of the main rooms. If your house needs an upgraded kitchen, go ahead with the renovation. You will enhance your whole neighborhood and experience the pleasure of living in a more beautiful and fully functional home.
f you have any questions about this real estate tip - or any other tips you may have heard elsewhere - please do not hesitate ask! There is no obligation and you'll hear back quickly!
Your Real Estate Source at the Delaware Beaches
Call or Text: (302) 841-7147
Toll Free: (800) GO-BEACH, Ext 27117
ACCREDITATIONS & AWARDS:
- 3rd Consecutive Year as the Overall Top Producing Individual Agent in Delaware at Long & Foster
- 3rd Consecutive Year as a Member of the Long & Foster’s Gold Team Master Club Level, with sales volume of over 20-35 million dollars
- 9th Consecutive Year as a Five Star Professional Award-Winning Sales Agent
- 16th Consecutive Year as the Top Producing Agent at Long & Foster’s Rehoboth Beach Office
- 13th Consecutive Year as “Zillow.com 5 Star Professional” with “Best of Zillow” designation awarded in 2019
- Top Selling Agent at The Henlopen Condominium in Rehoboth Beach, with Well Over 40 Transactions, Exceeding the Volume of Any Team, or Agent in Delaware
- Homesnap Top 5% Award based on data from 2021 for over 1 million Homesnap Pro agents nationwide
Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
37156 Rehoboth Avenue Ext, Suite 5
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971
Office: 302-227-2541, Ext 27117