Karma Cherry Bomb Wing Recipe - Made with Karma Sauce - Cherry Bomb Hot Sauce from Peppers.com
July 11, 2018
- 2 (5 oz) bottles Karma Sauce - Cherry Bomb Hot Sauce
- 6 oz stick unsalted butter 1 and 1/2 sticks
- 3 oz honey
- 2 lbs chicken wings, broken down into flats and drummies
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 cups canola oil or your favorite oil
- salt and black pepper
- In a sauce pan melt the butter then add the honey and turn off the heat
- Add in Karma Sauce - Cherry Bomb Hot Sauce and using a wire whip blend until fully incorporated into the butter/honey mixture.
- Set aside sauce until ready to coat wings
- Wash all of the chicken wings, the pat dry all wing pieces you will be using. Season your flour with salt and pepper (about 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp black pepper) and dredge chicken wings in the seasoned flour
- Preheat oil in a large skillet to fry your wings. Place wings in hot oil and fry for about 4-5 minutes, then turn them over and cook the other side for about the same time. (You want the wings to get crispy and have a good color).
- Remove the cooked wings to paper towels to drain. Place the cooked wings in a large bowl with your buffalo sauce and toss them to get a good even coating of buffalo sauce on the wings. Serve and enjoy!
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com
Karma Sauce - Cherry Bomb Hot Sauce