Summer House - a Rehoboth Beach tradition
This holiday season, give a gift certificate to Summer House or stop in and refuel after a long day of shopping.
A Rehoboth Beach tradition, the Summer House is known for its fresh, well-prepared food presented in an upscale yet relaxed atmosphere. Specialties include jumbo lump crabcakes, tender barbecued ribs and chicken, just-ground burgers, veal and wild mushroom meatloaf, and monster steaks.
To contact Summer House, visit their website, or call (302) 227-3895.
Shop or dine at Summer House any time now through Dec. 23 and send a copy of your receipt to ShoppingCape@CapeGazette.com to be entered in our prize pool of over $3000 in local gift certificates.
- Email copies of receipts to ShoppingCape@capegazette.com
- Receipts must be dated between November 15, and December 23, 2019
- Only receipts from participating retail locations and sponsor companies listed on this website will be entered for prize drawings
- Weekly prizes will be drawn from all receipts provided as of the day of the drawing
- Receipts drawn for a weekly prize will be reentered for the grand prize drawing
- Winners will be notified via email