- 1/4 cup Mama Vincente Queso Blanco
- 1 (14-ounce) round prebaked Italian pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup skinned, boned, shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh basil
- Heat oven to 450°F. Place pizza crust onto large ungreased baking sheet.
- Spread Mama Vincente Queso Blanco evenly over crust; sprinkle with half of cheese. Evenly spread chicken and basil over crust. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com
Mama Vincente Queso Blanco