Why Retire in Delaware?
I think the secret has been out for a while.
Delaware is the northeast’s top choice for retirement!
The top reason is taxes.
- No state or local sales tax! Did you know Delaware is only 1 out of 5 states with no sales tax?
- Delaware is consistently in the top 10 for the country’s lowest property taxes.
- Social Security benefits are exempt from taxes!
- For those 60 and over, you can exclude up to $12,500 of pension and other retirement income.
- Low income tax rates with a maximum of 6.6%
Click on the link below to find out the other reasons...
You can check us out. We’re on Facebook, Google+ and Linked-in. Watch us on YouTube, too. Our real estate Agents, most of us are Baby Boomers who relocated to Delaware from elsewhere in the states, are armed with the most current information on Delaware’s Neighborhoods and New Home Communities.
We focus on our clients - the 69.6 million Baby Boomers, or at least the ones that would like to live in Delaware or already do. We Specialize In Buyer Representation of New Homes and Resale Homes in Delaware.
✔Active Adult Communities
✔In-town and Historic Districts
For more information regarding this property or any other properties in Delaware, visit www.activeadultsdelaware.com or contact Active Adults Realty at 302-424-1890, or via email to