The law firm of Baird Mandalas Brockstedt LLC has announced that nine of the firm's lawyers have been chosen by their peers as "Top Lawyers 2017" by Delaware Today Magazine. Delaware Today invited licensed attorneys from the 4,900-member Delaware Bar Association to vote for the top lawyers in each practice area. Top Lawyers 2017 appears in the November edition of the magazine.
The Baird Mandalas Brockstedt attorneys and their practice areas are as follows:
• Kevin M. Baird - Trusts and Estates
• Chase T. Brockstedt - Personal Injury, for Plaintiff
• Barbara S. Danberg - Trusts and Estates
• Glenn C. Mandalas - Land Use
• Daniel F. McAllister - Elder Law; Employment-Labor Law (Employer and Employee)
• John W. Paradee - Land Use; Business-Commercial Law
• Stephen A. Spence - Appellate; Business-Commercial Law
• Stephen W. Spence - Bank Law
• Edward A. Tarlov - Real Estate
"Unbelievable! The firm is honored and proud to have nine attorneys chosen by their peers as top in their practice areas. This year is another great showing for our firm in the definitive Delaware lawyer ranking," said BMB Managing Partner Kevin M. Baird. "We are humbled and will continue our efforts to attract experienced, skilled and dynamic lawyers dedicated to serving their clients while earning the respect of their peers in their practice areas and within the legal community as a whole. Our firm's outstanding recognition in Top Lawyers 2017 validates our mission and motivates us to continue smart, strategic growth."
Baird Mandalas Brockstedt LLC was founded in 2009 to bring sophisticated legal services at affordable rates to central and southern Delaware. In the past year, the firm has expanded to serve all of Delaware, with offices in every county. BMB has experienced considerable growth in its nearly eight years as it continues to build its bench of top lawyers.