Sabelhaus Team - RE/MAX Town Center cuts ribbon in Millsboro

March 24, 2023

The Sabelhaus Team has expanded its real estate business with a new downtown Millsboro location, situated in the historic 1840 Carey's Frame Shop building.

The Sabelhaus Team is a family-owned business established in 2005 in Clarksburg, Md. Joe and Lisa Sabelhaus purchased their first RE/MAX Town Center Franchise in 2009 and their Bayside home near Selbyville in 2016. The team's passion for Sussex County and its communities led them to expand their business with a new location in Millsboro.

At the core of the Sabelhaus Team's business are a strong work ethic and family values. Joe, the youngest of eight children, and Lisa, the youngest of six children, have raised their five children into strong, independent young adults. This family dynamic is central to the team's culture and business approach.

The Sabelhaus Team has a track record of exceptional service, with over 70% of business coming from repeat and referral customers. The other 30% comes from various marketing efforts, including direct mail, social media and involvement in the local community.

Lisa Sabelhaus said, "We believe that consumers deserve a better experience in buying and selling real estate. Our goal is to provide that experience by delivering exceptional customer service while protecting our clients’ largest asset – their home. We know that providing the highest level of customer service will ultimately benefit everyone in our communities."

For more information, go to

Subscribe to the Daily Newsletter