Let’s go to ITALY
Piemonte, Tuscany, Rome Sept 17-27 2023 with Paul Cullen and Bonnie
We will start in the wine and food rich region of Piemonte.
- 3 Nights at the gorgeous Villa d’Amelia (we stayed there last year)
- Strolling, eating and shopping in the ancient town of Alba
- Tour and wine tasting at Cantine Povero, where Paul's Wine is produced
- Visit and wine tasting at 2 iconic Barolo producers
- TRUFFLE hunting! (what an amazing experience)
Then we are off to Tuscany, but not before lunch (weather permitting) in the pearl of the Italian Riviera, Portofino
Then we head on to our Tuscan Villa "Fonte de’ Medici" surrounded by the vineyards of the famous Antinori family.
- Verrazzano Castle for guided tour and wine tasting. Fun fact: Giovanni Verrazzano discovered Rehoboth Beach in 1524
- Lunch at, the world famous butcher, Dario Cecchini's place. Bring your appetite!
Watch him on Chefs Table on Netflix. It's the touching story of his journey to be one of the most well known butchers in the world
-Explore the scenic Tuscan town of Siena, the embodiment of a medieval city. Free time for lunch and SHOPPING (ask Bonnie where the best purse store is)
- Visit to Cantine di Badia Recording Studio where Paul and his great friend, violinist Alessandro Golini, will record a live album right in front of you.
- San Gimignano, a beautiful town nestled between the Sienese hills and the sunny Val d’Elsa hills with lunch at local restaurant
- Free afternoon and night in Roma before we head back
Because Paul has been here several times along with the help of our guides you will get to know the real Italy!
Download information REGISTRATION FORM to get on the trip now!
CONTACT SOFIA TO SEE AVAILABILITY
Contact Sofia at Accent on Travel